First Time Home Buyer Program
Haverhill Bank’s first-time homebuyer program offers a discount of .250% off the current 30-year fixed rate term. Unlike other programs, buyers only need a 3% down payment. What’s more, buyers under the program pay no points and receive a $1,000 lender credit to assist with closing costs.
- Down payment as low as 3%
- Rate discount of 0.250% off of 30-year fixed rate term
- $1,000 lender credit, to be applied at closing
- Discounted settlement fees with participating attorneys*
- Access to the Home Buyer Privileges** savings program
- One-time rate float down. Contact a Mortgage Originator for details
For qualified first time homebuyers only. A Home Ownership Counseling course must be completed through a Haverhill Bank approved provider. Eligible residential owner-occupied, one family and approved condominiums. Down payment as little as 3% of borrower's own funds. Loan-to-value above 80% of purchase price, or appraised value, the lower value will require mortgage insurance approval. Property insurance is required, mortgage and flood insurance may be required. Subject to credit approval. Maximum loan amount of $484,350. Other restrictions apply.
*Participating attorneys are lender-approved and represent Haverhill Bank. Please speak with your Mortgage Originator for a list of participating attorneys.
**Savings product offered by Genworth Financial. Product available for new purchase transactions only. Homebuyer Privileges is a registered trademark of Genworth Financial.