This position is responsible for the overall coordination of all bank events, community involvement and supports marketing initiatives (including sponsorship, advertising, sales support materials and campaigns). In addition, this position will be an integral part of the social media 'team'.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with outside firms (e.g. chambers of commerce, parade committees, high schools) and marketing/non-profit vendors
- Responsible for the overall coordination of all bank-related events
- Represent the bank and serve as liaison to plan and coordinate events, including managing internal volunteers
- Serve as administrator for the bank's social media pages, creating content and inputting as approved by Senior Management and/or Board of Directors, as well as addressing customer feedback on all social platforms
- Ensure events/marketing activities are aligned across the Bank
- Assist in the design and implementation of marketing campaigns (e.g. direct mail, magazine advertisements, in-branch signage, etc.)
- Manage website content, including mobile and online banking
- Work closely with compliance department, making certain that marketing/community activities are in compliance with state and federal regulations
- Handle distribution/ordering of marketing premiums and materials
- Create and distribute routine customer communications including statement marketing, quarterly security newsletters, annual report and annual mailing
- Accept requests for donations; submit for approval, process as needed (e.g. coordinate ads); report on donations made to department managers, Board of Directors and the bank's CRA committee
- Comply with all applicable laws, regulations and company policies as stated in the Bank's Code of Conduct
- Perform any other related duties as required or assigned
- Assist other departments as needed (e.g. job postings, mortgage center, research, etc.)
- A college degree, preferably a Bachelor's degree
- Prior experience with event planning and/or results-oriented projects
- Must present themselves professionally with external organizations and at events
- Must be flexible in terms of scheduling as events can require morning, evening and/or weekend hours
- Requires a moderate level of knowledge of marketing fundamentals as applied to financial services
- Must be detail-oriented and able to multi-task; computer literate; possess strong organizational and interpersonal skills, as well as verbal and written communication skills
- Abililty to interact within all levels of the Bank as well as outside vendors/organizations
- Must be a team player
- Ability to effectively communication information and respond to questions in person and small group situations with customers, vendors and employees of the organization
- Experience with website CMS platforms, Google Analytics, ADA guidelines (WCAG 2.1)
- Experience using Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator, a plus
Reasonable accomodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions and expectations.
General office environment. Light to moderate lifting of files and/or boxes when necessary.
These functions are subject to change and will be updated when necessary.